Three sisters charred to death in Odisha

4

Malkangiri: In a tragic incident, three sisters were charred to death following an accidental fire in their house near Jagannath temple in Malkangiri district today.

The deceased have been identified as Amalu, Renuka and Mangi.

According to reports, the fire broke out from the kitchen of the house belonging to one Nageswar Rao.

On being informed, fire personnel rushed to the spot immediately and recovered the bodies after dousing the blaze.

However, locals suspect that the mishap might have occurred due to a leakage in the gas cylinder. An investigation has been launched to ascertain the exact reason behind the fire mishap.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.