Bhubaneswar: In view of heavy rain and flooding situation near Railway Tracks and Bridges in Titilagarh-Rayagada and Rayagada-Koraput Railway Sections, the train services have been affected as per the following:-
- 58301 Sambalpur-Koraput Passenger
- 58304 Junagarh Road-Lanjigarh Road Passenger
- 58303 Sambalpur-Junagarh Road Passeger
- 58207 Raipur-Kesinga Passenger
- 18302 Rayagada-Sambalpur Express
- 58302 Koraput-Sambalpur Passenger will run up to Keutiguda and cancelled from Keutiguda to Sambalpur.
- 18301 Sambalpur-Rayagada Express run up to Balangir and will remain cancelled from Balangir to Rayagada.
- 58528 Visakhapatnam-Raipur passenger run up to Rayagada and return to Visakhapatnam as 58527 from Rayagada to Visakhapatnam.
- 58527 Raipur-Visakhapatnam Passenger run up to Titilagarah and will return to Raipur as 58528 Visakhapatnam-Raipur Passenger from Titilagarh to Raipur.
Services of Visakhapatnam-Raipur-Visakhapatnam on 15.08.2018 between Rayagada and Titilagarh will remain cancelled from botyh the directions.
- 58530 Visakhapatnam-Durg Passenger left Visakhapatnam on 14.08.2018 run up to Muniguda and will return as 58529 Durg-Visakhapatnam Passenger from Muniguda to Visakhapatnam.
- 58529 Durg-Visakhapatnam Passenger left Durg on 14.08.2018 will run up to Kesinga and will return as 58530 Visakhapatnam-Durg passenger from Kesinga to Durg.
Services of Visakhapatnam-Durg passenger between Muniguda and Kesinga on 15.08.2018 will remain cancelled.
- 18005 Howrah-Jagadalpur Samaleswari Express left Howrah on 14.08.2018 run up to Sambalpur and will return as 18006 Jagadalpur-Howrah Samaleswari Express from Sambalpur to Howrah on 15.08.2018.
- 18006 Jagadal-Howrah Samaleswari Express run up to Rayagada and will run as 18005 Howrah-Jagadalpur Samaleswari Express from Rayagada to Jagadalpur.
Services of Samaleswari Express between Sambalpur & Rayagada from both the directions on 15.08.2018 will remain cancelled.
- 58208 Junagarh Road-Raipur Passenger run up to Lanjigarh Road.