PRAGATIVADI:LEADING ODIA DAILY


State at Large

Five of a family taken ill after consuming poisonous mushroom in Keonjhar

wild mushroom

Keonjhar: At least five members of a family fell ill after consuming poisonous mushroom at Kantarmua village under Telkoi block in Keonjhar district last night.

The family members were identified as the resident of Kantarmua village.

According to sources, the family members fell ill last night after eating mushroom which Abhi Nayak a victim had brought while grazing goats at the riverside in the village.  Soon after eating mushroom the family members complained severe stomach ache and vomiting. Following which they were rushed to the local community health centre.

Later, they were shifted to the District Headquarters Hospitals as their condition deteriorated.

Comments

Most Popular

To Top