PRAGATIVADI:LEADING ODIA DAILY

Breaking News


Headlines

Fire breaks out at Shastri Bhawan

Shastri Bhawan

New Delhi: A fire broke out in Shastri Bhawan in central Delhi on Monday after a short circuit in an air conditioner, police said.

The fire, which broke out on the seventh floor, was doused within a few minutes and five fire tenders were rushed to the spot.

Notably, in 2014, a fire broke out on the same floor.

Shastri Bhawan accommodates ministries of Law, Information and Broadcasting, Human Resources Development, Corporate Affairs, Chemicals and Petrochemicals.

Comments

Most Popular

Follow us on

Archives

Subscribe Our News

Enter Your Email Address

Copyright © 2016 Pragativadi. Powered by 4u Software Solutions

To Top