Bolangir: A fire broke out this morning at the busy Bolangir District Headquarters Hospital (DHH) in western Odisha. No casualty has been reported in the mishap.
Fire personnel rushed to the hospital and doused the flames before it gets wild.
It caused property destruction at the district programme management unit of the National Health Rural Mission (NHRM), located inside the hospital premises.
The cause behind the mishap is yet to be ascertained. It is suspected that short circuit in an air conditioner (AC) installed in the office sparked the fire.
At around 9:45 am we got informed about the fire and rushed to the spot to douse the flames. By the time we swung into action a computer, an AC and some documents were burnt in the fire, said Panchanan Behera, station officer, Bolangir Fire Station.
The loss of property in the mishap is yet to be estimated.