New Delhi: A Festival of India is being organized in Brazil from 31 August-9 September 2017. The Festival will showcase diverse Indian culture – classical dances, literature, cuisine and Exhibition on Father of the Nation, Mahatma Gandhi.
The following events will be held in the cities of Brasilia, Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro:
- Bharatnatyam Dance by Devayani and Group from 31 August-4 September
- Kathak Dance by Nandini Singh and Group from 1-5 September
- Indian Food Festival from 3-9 September
- Literary Festival from 5-9 September
- Exhibition on Mahatma Gandhi from 31 August-9 September