Bhubaneswar: In a bid to ensure smooth movement of vehicles and avoiding traffic congestion, the Commissionerate of Police today issued a public notification on its preparatory for the Durga Puja that is set to be observed in Twin City Cuttack and Bhubaneswar from 26th September to September 30.
Commissionerate police has taken up various measures for smooth management of Durga puja, Ravan podi and Bhasani Uttsav etc. To ensure better convenience and in a larger interest of Public safety, the following restrictions have been imposed.
- Khandagiri crossing to Pokhoriput crossing via Jagamara Bandamunda Crossing.
- Fire training crossing to Sisu bhavan crossing VIA Paika nagar, Sripur and Ganga nagar.
- CRP crossing to power housing crossing via Stewart school and Unit 8 DAV School crossings.
- Jaydev Vihar crossing to Raj Bhawan Crossing via Behera sahi and Sastri nagar crossing.
- Jayadev Vihar crossing to new airport crossing via Nicco Park, Patel Marg, Housing board, Rabindra Pandap and AJ crossing.
- Vihar Crossing to Kalinga hospital crossing via Sainik school crossing.
- Vani Vihar crossing to Sisu Bhawan crossing via Rupali, Satya nagar, Ram mandir, Master Canteen, and Raj mahal crossings.