Man dies of electrocution in Konark

Saheed Nagar police limits

Konark: A man was electrocuted after he came in contact with a live wire at Badagaon under Ramchandi police limits in Puri district on Friday.

The deceased was identified as Hrushikesh Chotray.

According to sources, the incident occurred when Hrushikesh had gone to attend nature’s call on the wee hours today. Accidentally, he came in contact with a 11 volt electric wire and died on the spot.

Later, loclas blocked the Konark-Puri highway demanding compensation to the family of the deceased.


Most Popular

To Top