22 fall in consuming wild mushroom in Nabarangpur

8

Nabarangpur: As many as 22 persons of eight families fell ill after consuming poisonous mushroom in Chikili village under Dabugaon block in Nabarangpur district last night.

The mushrooms were sprouted in a nearby forest. A group of villagers had plucked the mushrooms from the wild for cooking.

However, members of the eight families, including seven children, who had consumed the curry of the wild mushrooms, developed food poisoning symptoms, after taking food with the mushroom curry.

They were immediately rushed to Dabugaon Community Health Centre (CHC) following vomiting, nausea and loose motion.

There condition is stated to be out of danger and improving.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.